Polmed Travel are people who for generations are associated with medicine. On their experience and knowledge is based on our business. Its headquarters is located in Wroclaw, Poland - one of the most beautiful cities, known as the Venice of Northern Europe. Clinics we work with the highest standards when it comes to medical equipment. But our greatest asset are the doctors, experienced specialists in the field of plastic surgery, orthopedics, treatment of varicose veins and dentistry and implantology.
środa, 3 sierpnia 2011
Liposuction - PLASTIC SURGERY IN POLAND - PART IV
COMPLICATIONS and RECOVERY PERIOD AFTER LIPOSUCTION
The first 24 hours after surgery the patient remains in hospital. After this period shall be discharged home, which is to remain for another week, then may return to activity, bearing in mind that in the next three weeks, avoid physical exertion. After about the 10 days of treatment is followed by the removal or dissolving sutures. Over the next three months the patient wears special underwear compression, which is designed to massage the skin and reduce the risk of hematomas. Note, however, that postoperative swelling lasts from four to six months from the date of the surgery.
WHAT IS KEY FACTOR OF SUCCESS AND SAFETY OF SURGERY:
- the presentation by the patient’s complete history of his illness, medication and any other factor which helps in trial of whether the patient can undergo surgery
- skillful examination by the surgeon if patient may undergo surgery
- skills and qualifications of the surgeon
- skills and qualifications of the anesthesiologist (if applicable)
- skills and qualifications of the medical staff
- probability occurrence complications during surgery
- skills and qualifications of personnel responsible for the rehabilitation
- the patient’s consent to adhere to the protocol of postoperative
- probability of complications after surgery
Well done liposuction should not lead to any complications, but remember that this is a surgical intervention, and as with other operations such risk exists.
General complications that may occur include: asymmetry and discoloration due to bruising. It is also possible occurrence of hematoma, an accumulation of serous fluid and infection. For more serious include: fat tissue necrosis, the formation of fatty journal, deformation counters and general dissatisfaction and self-acceptance shoulder.