Polmed Travel are people who for generations are associated with medicine. On their experience and knowledge is based on our business. Its headquarters is located in Wroclaw, Poland - one of the most beautiful cities, known as the Venice of Northern Europe. Clinics we work with the highest standards when it comes to medical equipment. But our greatest asset are the doctors, experienced specialists in the field of plastic surgery, orthopedics, treatment of varicose veins and dentistry and implantology.
piątek, 27 maja 2011
The most commonly performed plastic surgery procedure is breast augmentation surgery. Women who opt for this change in his appearance, they can enjoy its effects, almost immediately after its execution.
I am determined, I want to do it! And what next ...?
1. Make your choice of doctor and clinic.
2. Make an appointment a candidate for surgery, remember that during a meeting with his doctor advised him in an interview for medical illnesses, medications taken,
3. Remember that during the consultation the surgeon is obliged to provide you with answers to all you questions related to the procedure,
4. Preparing for surgery:
- at least 4 weeks before the scheduled date of surgery to minimize smoking
- at least 14 days before treatment should be discontinued all analgesics containing salicylic acid, and drugs containing aspirin in its composition
- patients who are at least 50 years of age should have a current test ECG and mammogram
- usually a blood test are performed on site at the selected clinic
Breast enlargement surgery usually takes between 1-1.5 hours. It is performed under general anesthesia. It is based on the location of the appropriate implant into the large pectoral muscle after cutting a length of 2 - 3 cm in the fold under the breast, areola on the border of the breast or armpit. Cutting skin depends on the shape and size of the breast, the nipple diameter, the volume of the selected prosthesis, its type and patient preference. Removal of stitches after 14 days.
Women who are at higher risk of breast cancer should be aware that breast implants may alter the image of mammography and hinder the diagnosis of malignant structures.
X-rays allow the formation of a connective tissue capsule around the prosthesis, called the capsule which can lead to multiple breasts. This happens quite rarely and it is possible to correct the operating system.
Ladies choosing to fluid-filled implants should be aware that there is a risk of departure of the liquid and saline penetration into the body, so it will be necessary after several years of implementation of corrective surgery.
Any surgery carries a risk of infection, bleeding, permanent tension, scarring or hematoma.